About Happen Business
Celebrating over 20 years in the industry, Happen Business is the recognised leader in the development, implementation and support of ERP software for Australian and New Zealand markets.
We help small to medium businesses in the managed print service, wholesale distribution, manufacturing, irrigation and service industries to consolidate their systems into one powerhouse solution, to gain true visibility over their operations, and ultimately become more efficient as a business.
Our culture and perks
We are a progressive, friendly, supportive company that is well established, mature with a strong client base. We believe in our people and provide great job security and career longevity. We offer a range of benefits including:
- Flexible working options from work from home to office-based.
- Access to online professional development training.
- Employee Share Purchase Plan from our parent company Constellation Software Inc.
- Flexible leave offerings, including opportunities to purchase additional annual leave days.
- Offer mental/physical wellbeing counselling support program.
Currently Advertised Roles
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to design and implement enhancements.
- Posses C# development experience, preferably in backend systems.
- Flexible work environment options – from office-based to remote.
Software Implementation Consultant / Trainer
- Consult, collaborate and coordinate with subject matter experts and stakeholders on the implementation of Jim2 ERP Software.
- Experience uncovering business objectives, issues and objectives.
- Prior experience with eCommerce implementation is highly desirable.