Jim2 Business Engine Version 4.3
Thursday, 25 June 2020
The latest functionality to Jim2 Business Engine (available to all editions), ready for immediate download by on premises sites.
Summary of features include:
- New Promotional Pricing, including contract and bid pricing functionality.
- New staff Commission Sessions.
- New purchase order Stock Flow.
- Copy/Move/Merge function on jobs, quotes, and templates.
- New regional settings to support customers in Canada.
- Enhancements to Bulk Payment function, which includes applying one credit to multiple invoices.
- New Search Jim2 Ribbon feature.
- New option to copy a document from the clipboard in the Quick Access toolbar.
- Spreadsheet import function to General Journal, including generic spreadsheet template.
- Server Logs tab in History.
- CardFile card code hyperlink to View Project.
- Enhancement to jobs and quotes indicating the source of sell, purchase and commission details.
- And much more.
We strongly recommend that you read the Jim2 Version 4.3 Release Notes prior to performing the upgrade.
Latest Update File and Resources
Stay up to date and take advantage of the latest new features and enhancements to Jim2 Business Engine. Find all the information on hand to upgrade your Jim2 and start learning!
|Instructions to Update Jim2 On Premises|
|Jim2 On Premises Technical Requirements|
|Jim2 Version 4.3 Release Notes|
|Latest Jim2 Update File (all editions)|
Not Ready to Upgrade?
If you’re experiencing obstacles from your hardware, MS SQL licensing or Windows versions before upgrading, our Jim2.Cloud platform is for you.
With MS SQL Licensing covered and Jim2 upgrades performed for you, take a look at the Jim2.Cloud Technical Requirements for workstations and internet access to see if Jim2.Cloud would better suit your business.
Contact your Happen Business Manager to find out more.
Jim2® eBusiness Framework (Jef)
The Jim2 eBusiness Framework is included with the Jim2 upgrade, however, you will need to separately upgrade your website if you are using the Jim2 eBusiness Framework.
|Jim2 eBusiness Framework Installation Notes (eMeter Reads Setup, eBusiness Service Setup)|
Jim2 EFTPOS Server
V4.1 Build 69
The Jim2 EFTPOS server is required for on premises PCEFTPOS integration with Jim2 (excluding Tyro integration) and must be upgraded to Jim2 EFTPOS Server 4.1 when moving from Jim2 v4.0 to the most recent build.
For more information on Jim2 EFTPOS Integration, please contact your Happen Business Manager.
|Jim2 EFTPOS Integration Setup Notes|
|Jim2 EFTPOS Install and Update File|