Leading Australian ERP software developers Happen Business are proud to announce the release of Jim2 Business Engine Mobile Edition for iOS devices.
Jim2 Mobile Edition is an innovative mobile application for iPhone and iPad that takes Jim2 Business Engine out on the road, giving business owners, managers, and sales/service staff access to all important business information while on the go.
The ability to update jobs and orders, keep on top of emails and appointments, create quotes and follow up leads without the need to be in the office allows businesses to be mobilised but still fully connected.
Happen Business Managing Director Paul Berger explains, “We have worked really hard to build a great app to allow our users access to Jim2 anywhere, anytime. We have a vibrant and vocal user community who want their mobile devices to do more work, and that is exactly what we have created. Our goal was to bring a new era of mobile productivity to the users of our business solutions.”
Features of Jim2 Mobile App include:
- Today: Access all the tasks and information you need for the day, in one place
- Email: Send and receive business emails from directly within the app, all linked to the relevant job/order, lead/quote, customer, or transaction
- Jobs and Orders: Assign, manage and update jobs or sales orders
- Schedule: Easily keep track of meetings and business appointments
- Card Files: Customer details and contact information at your fingertips
- Leads and Quotes: Create quotes, view saved quote lists, and follow up leads
- Stock: Check current stock levels on the spot, and easily select or add stock on the go
- Timers: Inbuilt timers help track and charge for every hour of on-site and travel time
- Managed Print Services: Easily input Service Meter Reads, and track yieldable items
- Easy access: Save a 4 digit PIN code for quick logins
- Workflow: Saved lists match those already set up in Jim2 back in the office
All data is safely and securely connected to the user’s main Jim2 database via Happen Cloud, ensuring real time information and updates across the system. Jim2’s robust built-in application security extends to mobile, meaning users only have access to specific information and/or features as required. Best of all, setting up Jim2 Mobile App is extremely easy – no IT expertise required!
Jim2 Mobile App requires an active Jim2 Business Engine and Happen Cloud subscription, and is available to existing Happen Business Jim2 subscribers.
New and existing customers are invited to book an obligation-free online demonstration.