Happen Business launches its leading business management solution onward and upward, releasing Jim2.Cloud.
Leading Australian enterprise resource planning software developers of Jim2 Business Engine, Happen Business, today released their new cloud offering, Jim2.Cloud.
Available immediately, the Jim2.Cloud takes the powerful features of Jim2 Business Engine and uses the latest in Microsoft RemoteApp technologies to deliver the full Jim2 Client to a list of PC, Mac, iOS, and other tablet devices.
Happen Business Managing Director Paul Berger explains, “Our aim with Jim2.Cloud was to provide our clients with an identical experience to the existing Jim2 client, but delivered and accessed via the cloud. Developed over the last two years, we have created and tuned an impressive back-end infrastructure and cloud environment, and are happy to say Jim2.Cloud is now in daily use by hundreds of happy new and existing clients.”
Cloud solutions are increasingly becoming the go-to product for medium-sized businesses to work smarter, and revisit their approach to business software and IT infrastructure. Happen Business is excited to take the technologies from its flagship product, Jim2 to new heights with greater flexibility and heightened security.
Continuing to improve visibility by tracking, tracing and analysing business operations with the comprehensive business management package, the Jim2.Cloud enables businesses to bend and flex their software to meet current growth and future development, adding new users and new branches with ease. The sky’s the limit!
This offering opens the door to business owners across a growing list of industries to leap from the traditional licensed ‘on premises’ ERP software packages to a new monthly packaged subscription that combines Jim2 software licensing, Microsoft SQL licensing, software upgrades, patching, monitoring, maintenance and daily geo-replicated backups in an all-in-one solution.
Benefits to customers using Jim2.Cloud include:
- Australian made ERP software available on demand and across multiple devices using the latest in Microsoft RemoteApp technologies.
- Great user experience that’s on par with its alternative, Jim2 on premises deployment option.
- Added flexibility to expand with growing businesses without traditional IT infrastructure costs – easily add new staff and new branches with high speed internet access.
- Highest levels of redundancy and failover, with cloud customers’ data securely housed within Microsoft Azure Datacentres.
- In the case an event should occur, data is proactively managed, taking daily geo-replicated backups.
- Best valued licensing bundle for our customers that includes Jim2 Client and Jim2 Mobile access per user to connect teams on the road and from the desktop.
- Exciting new licensing model that combines core Jim2 features with popular additions, like retail functionality and mobile connectivity, in a new monthly subscription package.
Jim2.Cloud editions: Standard Edition, Premium Edition, Enterprise Edition, Managed Services Edition, Managed Print Services Edition.
Jim2 Mobile app continues to empower field staff with on-the-go access to the Jim2 database, with a nice swipe and tap feel that’s ideal for touch screens carried by sales and service staff. The Jim2 Mobile app continues to be available on the latest iOS devices.
While Jim2.Cloud is certainly the latest and greatest in Happen Business’ suite of business software products, they continue to offer their traditional on premises solution to current and future customers.