We invite you to watch the Introduction to Jim2 Lists Webinar, which highlights tools and techniques to enhance your Jim2 Business Engine experience.
Our Client Success Manager, Ashley steps through a range of lists for teams. Lists are one of the most powerful and underutilised tools in Jim2. We will be diving in as a novice Jim2 user and exploring a number of applications of lists.
By the end of the webinar, you will know how to:
- Create lists to keep abreast of jobs allocated to you and your staff so you are all working from the same information,
- How lists streamline reordering inventory,
- Build lists to use as a search tool, and
- Use the list filters to build a report and extract the results to MS Excel.
This exciting new webinar series of customer-focused upskill webinars is available free to all Jim2 users to join.
We recommend adjusting the video quality setting on YouTube to 1080p for the best viewing experience.
00:00 – Welcome
03:16 – Creating a basic Job List
05:46 – Tip to Auto Pick Stock
06:04 – How to exclude a status in your Job List
06:47 – Quick overview of advanced list options
07:40 – Creating a pinned and named Live List in Jim2
09:15 – Creating your own active jobs list
09:38 – Creating and publishing lists to other Jim2 users
12:28 – Additional list columns to add/remove in your list
13:40 – Example of a job list in action
14:53 – Introduction to Purchase Order Lists
17:50 – Example of a purchase order list
18:45 – How to Auto-create Purchase Orders
20:28 – Introduction to Stock Lists
22:09 – Update non-report groups and pricing templates
24:46 – Introduction to Email Lists/Managing Group Inboxes
26:35 – Creating a search list
27:53 – Group data by column headers and export data
29:14 – Session Summary
30:20 – Q&A Session
- How to create a list – Link to Jim2 Online Help
- How to setup incoming emails – Link to Jim2 Online Help
- How to auto-create a purchase order – Link to Jim2 Online Help
- How to create publish lists – Link to Jim2 Online Help
You can also search the term ‘List’ in Jim2 Online Help to find plenty more information.
- Add your feedback to Happen UserVoice Forums – Add Now