Jim2 is designed to manage up to 2 consecutive financial years before requiring a financial year to be closed. This gives users adequate time to prepare financial information before closing the financial year.
Watch Ashley guide us through the steps needed to prepare to close a financial year in Jim2, ready to start the new financial year. The session covers:
- End-of-month procedures in Jim2 including finalising stock sold in advance, debtors clean up, job review, and more
- Introduction to the Close Previous Financial Year Wizard in Jim2 to rollover your financial year
- Activities for new clients to complete to close their first financial year in Jim2, and much more
We recommend adjusting the video quality setting on YouTube to 1080p for the best viewing experience.
Here is everything you need to know about managing financial years in Jim2:
Past Webinar Resources:
- Jim2 GST Sessions & Tax Codes Webinar – Watch Now
- Jim2 Bank Feeds Webinar – Watch Now
- Performing a Stocktake in Jim2 – Watch Now
Jim2 Help Resources:
Need assistance from the Jim2 Support Team?
Reach out to our support team with your questions on managing financial years in Jim2.