The setting up of user security within Jim2 should be considered very carefully, as it will obviously put restrictions on staff use of Jim2. Maintaining many users with various roles and their related security groups can be challenging.
Watch Ashley guide us through the steps needed to apply different security levels at user, group and role levels. This webinar also includes best practices for eliminating user security breaches and how to add and remove permissions.
- Explore the security tab
- Explore the security options
- Create security groups
- Evaluate security on reports
- Review security status
- Create a security plan
- Consider roles in a business
- Security Template Spreadsheet
We recommend adjusting the video quality setting on YouTube to 1080p for the best viewing experience.
Here is everything you need to know about managing user securities in Jim2:
Jim2 Help Resources:
- Accessing Security – Visit Jim2 Help
- Adding or Editing Security – Visit Jim2 Help
- Effective User Security Groups – Visit Jim2 Help
- Security on Individual Statuses – Visit Jim2 Help
Past Webinar Resources:
Need assistance from the Jim2 Support Team?
Reach out to our support team with your questions on user security in Jim2.